FRAME Technical Services, LLC seeks qualified environmental scientist or related field candidates for a position to be based in Richland, WA. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual who can work well on a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment.
Position location: Richland, WA
Duties include but are not limited to, assist senior staff in the preparation of CERCLA, RCRA, Washington State Clean Air Act (RCW 70-94), and the Federal Clean Air Act (CAA). and NEPA, etc. documentation to support remediation and closure of facilities and waste sites at Hanford; perform data mining to locate and organize historical analytical data and related documentation. Work on a team chartered with revising or re-writing existing permits in support of operations on the Hanford Site. Interface with personnel from Department of Energy, State and Federal regulatory agencies, and stakeholder organizations.
- BS or MS Degree in Environmental Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in related discipline
- Experience with Washington State Clean Air Act (RCW 70-94) and Federal CAA regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with RCRA regulations
- Experience with CERCLA regulations and preparation of CERCLA documentation
- Experience with NEPA, SEPA, and EPCRA
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; strong technical writing skills
- Prior Hanford Site or DOE experience
- Air dispersion modeling training or experience (AerMod and/or CAP88)
- Experience working at an operating TSD facility
- Pay information - Depends on experience and abilities
- Full benefits package may be offered depending on the position
- Visit Framellc.com for more information
FRAME Technical Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. FRAME Technical Services, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Your application was submitted successfully.